Thursday, May 20, 2010

Prom flowers??

ok- so i need to order a flower thing for my prom date and i have no idea what to get.





he said hes just going to bring in a picture of my dress to the flower shop and get something.. (its tan with gold thread and all vintagey-lacey looking.. his tux is black and has an ivory-looking vest)





but he lives like 40 mins. away so i cant see what he got me and i really have to order mine like today, cause its for this weekend. any suggestions?

Prom flowers??
When you order his, tell them what he is wearing and what you are wearing, they will know what to suggest. Most likely something neutral/ivory/biegish is what i would go for.
Reply:I'm in the same situation. I have no idea what my boyfriend got so I just ordered one that matches the flowers on my dress and in my hair. Do something unique (maybe even a sunflower) so even if your flowers don't match, they'll stand out (in a good way)


:)


No comments:

Post a Comment