Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I change a picture saved on a web page into just the picture part for flower identification?

I'm trying to ID several Iris tubers with pictures from the Historic Iris Website. I have copied the photos but get a whole web page and all I need is the photo (for when mine bloom this year to compare to see which historic iris mine is) With the whole page I have to develop the whole page in order to see the flower, so cannot compare them.

How do I change a picture saved on a web page into just the picture part for flower identification?
Right-Click the picture, and select 'Save As...' or 'Save Picture as...'.
Reply:If the whole webpage is one giant picture, you may have to crop it out. Try a free image editing program such as The Gimp. http://www.gimp.org


No comments:

Post a Comment