Thursday, May 20, 2010

What is the website that does mail order kids' tuxes and flower girl dresses?

I used to have a link saved in my favorites to a website that did mail order tux and flower girl dress rentals... the company started with a G and had a big pink 70s looking flower as their logo... it is where you basically rent the tuxes/dresses for 3 weeks and then mail them back... my computer died last week and I lost the link, and I've tried every way I can think of to search for this company and can't find it. Does anyone know?? Please help!!! I need the link!

What is the website that does mail order kids' tuxes and flower girl dresses?
http://www.gagas.com/ ?
Reply:I had to do a little searching, but I think I found what your looking for:


www.gagas.com


No comments:

Post a Comment