Thursday, May 20, 2010

In what order does the wedding party come in?

My daughter is getting married next Sunday. Small, simple wedding, but I have no advisor and I didn't have a big wedding. There will be a Maid of Honor, Best Man, Flower girl, Ringbearer.





I think the Best Man is already in the front with the groom, so what about the rest,...and who does the Best Man walk the recessional with? The Maid of Honor?





Which side does her dad stand on when walking her down the aisle?





Which is the Bride's side and which is the Groom's side?





Is there a website I can go to for advice?





Thank you.

In what order does the wedding party come in?
my brother got married last summer....





the flowergirl and ring bearer walk up first, then the maid of honor,then your daughter.


the best man walks the recessional with the maid of honor.


her father walks up on the right side of the bride.


the bride's side is the left side and the groom's side is the right side.


*this was how it was done at my brother's wedding*





here's a website you can look at http://weddings.about.com/od/yourwedding...


Congats!!
Reply:The best man walks witht he maid of honor. The father walks on the left while walking down the aisle. The Bride's side is the left and the Groom's side is the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment