Monday, May 11, 2009

Where can I get flowers online and pay by check?

I need to know a site that I can go to and order flowers online. The only stipulation I have is that I need to pay by check. I am in the Army and would like to send my girlfriend and our son a bouqout of flowers. I need real answers to this question. Any stupid answers will get deleted.

Where can I get flowers online and pay by check?
absolutelyfreshflowers.com
Reply:I think the best gift you could give your girlfriend and your son is coming back alive. Seriously. Well, actually, you say she's your girlfriend and you have a son with her, so it'd be probably even better if you proposed. But anyways, if you truly do want to send her flowers I think you should ask one of your friends outside the Army to do all the stuff.


I don't know of a site where you buy natural flower bouquets, but I doubt that if it existed, they'd handle fresh flowers. One never knows, though.


I recommend doing a quick Yahoo! search. =)


OOHH, lookie here, I found something!!


http://ww4.1800flowers.com/dataset.do?da...





http://ww4.1800flowers.com/





I hoped this helped.





Peace!... or not. =P Joking!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment